Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Why Does It Hurt So Bad?

So, it's over. My relationship is over after only 3 months, before it ever really began. I didn't realize how much I loved this boy because I didn't think it would hurt this bad, but it's killing me. What kills me worse is I think I made the right decision. All he has to do is pick up the phone and call me or say, "wait, let's talk about this. I want to be with U." But he hasn't done any of that and I don't think he's going 2. My question to myself is how could I have fallen for someone who is so clueless, selfish and insensitive, I mean he's always been this way from day one. It's not like I didn't know what I was getting into. Then I just think about the way I felt when we were together, the way it felt when we clung to each other like we were the only two people in the world who understood just how much we needed each other, the way it made my stomach weak whenever I made him smile or laugh, or the way my heart jumped everytime I saw his name ringing on my caller ID. The sincerity of his kiss. If nothing else he said was really sincere, I believed in his kiss. So simple and so passionate (albeit in the beginning so frustrating! Who in the hell doesn't like 2 french?). And the saddest part is I'll never know these feelings with him again ... unless he calls me ... but I'm not holding my breath.

I won't lie though. Everytime my cell phone rings I'm gonna hold my breath and pray in vain that it's him.

How long will it take b4 I start 2 feel normal again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home